A. Always B. Sometimes C. Never, 1. Leat A Full Breakfast, 2. I Eat A Balanced Diet, 3. I Always Eat My Breakfast On Time., 4 It Is My Habit To Skip Breakf

A. Always B. Sometimes C. Never

1. leat a full breakfast

2. I eat a balanced diet

3. I always eat my breakfast on time.

4 It is my habit to skip breakfast

5. I am eating in fast food most of my time.

6. I am into a junk diet.

7. I like to eat salty foods.

8. I like to eat sweets like cake and ice cream,

9. I like to eat fruits.

10. I like to drink soft drinks/ soda.

11. I like to eat raw/uncooked foods.

12. I like to eat vegetables.

13. i eat 3 times a day with healthy snacks

14. 41 prefer to eat delicious food than nutritious ones.

15. I drink 8-10 glasses of water in a day.

Answer:

sa sarili nyo po yan wag napong kayong pumunta sa brainly para maghanap ng answee


Comments