Directions: Describe The Feelings Or Emotions Expressed By Each Situation Below. Write Your Answers In Sentence Form. (5 Points), "1. Mary Got Her Bike As

Directions: Describe the feelings or emotions expressed by each situation below. Write your answers in sentence form. (5 points)

1. Mary got her bike as her parents Christmas gift.
2. My classmate John got a perfect score in the test.
3. My mom worked all night for her report.
4. Someone stole your wallet.
5. Everyone forgot your birthday.

ANSWER

Directions: Describe the feelings or emotions expressed by each situation below.

1. Mary got her bike as her parents Christmas gift.

Answer : happy

2. My classmate,John,got a perfect score in the test.

Answer : proud

3. My mom worked all night for her report.

Answer : tired

4. Someone stole your wallet.

Answer : angry

5. Everyone forgot your birthday.

Answer : unhappy

I hope it helps...


Comments