Activity 1, Read And Understand The Following Questions. Copy The Letter Of Your Answer., 1. I Was Shaking Like A Leaf. My Palms Were Sweating. My Heart Wa

Activity 1

Read and understand the following questions. Copy the letter of your answer.

1. I was shaking like a leaf. My palms were sweating. My heart was pounding so loudly I was sure everyone around me could hear it. I hated presentations. This passage is written using which point of view?
A. First person
B. Second person
C. Third person

2. Mr. Valdez asked me to come to his office. I had no idea what I did wrong.
What point of view is this?
A.First person
B. Second person
C. Third person

3. The family found a picnic spot and sat down.
A. First person
B. Second person
C. Third person

4. If the narrator is not a character in the story and does not participate in the events being described, he or she tells the story from a first-person point of view.
A. True
B. False
C. Could not tell


5. Identify the point of view in this passage from Ernest Hemingways "The Old Man and the Sea." Then he looked behind him and saw that no land was visible. That makes no difference, he thought, "I can always come in on the glow from Havana.
A. First person
B. Second person
C. Third person

Answer:

1. A

2. B

3. C

4. A

5. B

Explanation:

I tried:(

Pa-Brainliest po kung tama:D


Comments